Thursday 7 April 2011

First post since last year!

Very bad, very very bad...I need somebody behind me, hitting me with a stick to make sure I update my blog more often. So much has happened since September. I'm no longer at Kingston - I switched to Brighton University, which turned out to be A Very Good Thing. I'm on the MA Sequential Design and Illustration. 
I'll go into more detail soon, but for now here's a nice bit of news - a couple of years back I did some stop frame animation for Jo Lane's lovely film 'Time Goes Nowhere'. The film can now be seen on BBC Film Network. Go have a look - it is a really unusual and heartfelt film.  

Today I'm going to Crawley to do a workshop on words and colour with a local Age Concern community group. The workshop is for Wordfest, a great literature festival organised by Jo Harrison. Also check out the Cover Versions section of the site - I've done an alternative book cover for Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell, and there are plenty of inspiring book covers to peruse. 

I've updated this post to include two alternate covers for the same book, both of which I think I prefer to the first! 










No comments: