Thursday 9 August 2012

Ideas seeping...

Yesterday I made some animation for my MA project. I'm making a very short film to go with one of the stories I've written, about a child who floods the bath, then thinks she has caused a real flood in a nearby town. Many thanks to Miss Emma Gatrill, who provided super helping hands and sparkling input, and Emma's boyfriend, Marcus, who kindly let me take over his proper bathtub, and a doll's house, for filming purposes. I probably don't need to point out that Marcus doesn't still play with doll's houses (but then, why judge him for it if he does...?).

I'll post the finished film when the MA show goes up, but for now here are some stills -


                                     

















A couple of weeks ago, Emma and I spent the day making lino cuts for some exciting promotional material for her album. I'm not saying any more because it's meant to be a surprise! But here's Emma in action...




The pots are simmering. Soon it'll all be ready...

No comments: